Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Steph's Receipts

Narrative #1
I have to grab lunch for the kids on my lunch break.  I promised I'd bring them lunch at school, and on time.  I'll have to stop into the grocery store but what will I get?  How much is it going to cost me to bring four kids lunch?  Fast food would cost more.  
Alright, in the store and I have ten minutes to pick up something and bring it to them.  Chicken sate salad, the girls will eat this, I'll grab two.  And for the boys...they like meat.  Ah!  These drinks are good, I'll get them two each.  Mini juice boxes so cute.  Kebabs!  For the boys!!  
And time to check out.  I have to break a fifty.  But I won't be late.  

Narrative #2
(to the tune of 'Black socks')

Exotic 
Tea & fruit juice
I'll have to buy 8 of 'em, I'm so thirsty
To eat I'll have two chicken salads
And the Kebabs look so good I'll have to get 2, get 2, get 2, get 2...


No comments:

Post a Comment