Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MY FIVE TOY COMCEPTS ARE:

1. Something similar to the potato head I always wanted as a kid, but I though it would be fun to use pop. culture things. In my opinion it would be fun to have various figurines like characters from Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad and South Park and allow the user to switch heads, torsos, shoes and various other items. For example you can take Futurama's Bender's head, add Simpson's Homer's chubby torso to it and well you got the idea.

2. I though it would be interesting to make something of a "fun experience". Like many of us have seen in various movies and cartoons where a ball is placed on an end of the platform and then the ball moves around pre-constracted tunnels and "things" setting off different interactions and sounds.

3. As boring as it sounds, I though it would be fun to make my own chess set (or maybe some other classic board game) by making figures out of various celebrities, politicians or cartoon characters (and instead of black and white maybe I can devide it in kids and seniors, or males and females, or politicians against cartoon characters and so on)

4. Another idea I had is to create some type of famous shape, that many of us know (ex. Dali's melted clock) or something else (haven't given it enough though yet). the shape would be all white and with the provided erasable markers so that you can doodle all over it. I think I would have to somehow attach those markers to the shape.

5. Last but not least, I though it would be amusing to create somekind of board game where the 100 Masters (artists) are used as game figure or cards. Although I can't come up with the idea, I really like that students like us can play a game and learn the names of some of the greatest artist. Maybe some type of a card game will do, like UNO...

No comments:

Post a Comment