Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exercise 9 - Karan Receipt # 16

Prose:

Okay okay..better go get my grocery done.. Don't need too many things, never do. Looks like I dont need a list; its the same everytime. I enter the store. I head straight into the veggie aisle without looking around for any damsels in distress.. I get here, I see what I want. I sprint, speed walk to those crispy juicy pears. I pick myself four knowing they will last a week and quickly make my way about the the snacks aisle. I pick up some crackers but just as I am leaving..I see a pile. A pile of something shiny. Something colourful. Its her. Its them. My childhood collection of cars I never had. Oh oh im going to buy them. I pick four to my liking but right before I put them in my cart I think..do I need these..do I? Expensive but they are needed. Oh well I can cut back on some food this week. I head to the international foods; buy myself basmati rice and some thai jasmin rice knowing I only love to eat pears and rice because I am on a very tight budge. And now my favourite, I head off into the coffee/tea section with a million varieties I head straight for the mint green packaging. This is what I have my pleasure in. This mint tea here.







He is indeed a grown man. From the outside. 
He is an artist; stereotyping? me? Yes. 
He seems to have almost no budget for anything and yet he doesn't buy too many things.
A knack  for tea while painting? Why not.
Child? Why ofcourse. On the inside that is, why else would he buy 4 toy cars for 6.99$ each..

image: [http://www.scientificillustrator.com/art/portrait/boy-painting.jpg]


No comments:

Post a Comment