Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Excercise 9 - Dennis' Reciept 15

Narrative #1

There's only a few more things before it's complete. Who new making edible bombs was this easy. All anyone needed to satisfy
their thirst for blood and death are all in the isles 5, 6, and 7; dairy, produce, and wine. Some gouda cheese and yogurt for mold and concentrated fumes, liverwurst (specifically German) if heated and mixed with home made shrapnel will act like shotgun shell, and last but not least, a bottle of Sherry Pale classic wine to catalyze the ingredients and it doesn't hurt to have a glass or two before the whole thing explodes into a mess. Good thing I bought an extra bottle, this truly is the wine to end them all, I'll save this along with my Graffen beers to celebrate with once I'm done.

I'm only a few clicks away before I get away with it. The waiting is making me thirstier, I'm glad I picked up a jug of apple juice before I left the grocery store. Nothing beats apple juice on a warm summer night. Watching him from my roof and through his exposed living room window, I surely do have the best seat in the house.


My friend, there is only about 10 more seconds before you die. Such a pity...that's what you get for calling me a bad cook.


Narrative #2




No comments:

Post a Comment