Thursday, February 12, 2009

Claudia receipt 7


Okay, so it's 5:00 if I do a quick shop before I get home then I can have dinner ready at 6:30-7:00 and be able to watch the new Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Amy at 8. That only gives us an hour to cook and eat...better make soup tonight. I am on a diet anyways. Should I pick up something else for Amy? No Cal your making her dinner, she doesn't need to eat meat. I won't have time to go shopping again tomorrow because I'm seeing Nick so I better get some more soup for lunch...soup is not really enough. I'll pick up some green beans and melba toast for a snack.

I know I have to be quick but since I'm here what else do i need ohh! Custard, my favourite better get some milk as well... my parents are coming over next week so tea, more milk and sugar for the cake. Toilet paper is running low, God, I'm thirtsy. Hey! that custards on sale same with Blue Band margarine, never heard of it better stick with Becel. Well I am making that cake, I'll get both. Okay 5:45 making good time I'll just get some dish detergent and then I'm done. Ah! Look how long that line is better get some water. Well I've been good this week I can get a pop...okay fine a Sisi orange, probably healthier. I can't believe in few months it will be Story's last issue! Where else can I read new short stories...I better google other magazines tonight after Buffy, if I even remeber. Oh! I almost forgot Amy wanted me to pick her up that magazine...what was it, not sports illustrated, come on where are the sports magazines. Oh her we go Football International I guess that's the one and it's only 6:08, Buffy here I come.

1 comment:

  1. photo credits
    background image: Joe Schumacher
    Milk friends: Jenny Ryan
    Custard: Heather McGee
    Story magazine: Cliff Aliperti
    Soup: Jennifer

    ReplyDelete