Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exercise Nine- Olivia's Reciept #1

Narrative 1:


Narrative 2:

Grumble, my stomach makes a noise, it is talking to me, telling me that I need to eat. But, will my life be more complete with food, I think not. I will be more complete with money. Yet I have to spend the money that I don’t have and am not willing to spend on food, but I must eat. So, I get up and get dressed to go to the grocery store. My body moves slowly, I am dragging myself out the door. I arrive at the grocery store to find that everything seems to be so ordinary and over done. Pizza, hamburgers, fries and sandwiches. So, sick and tired of the same thing over and over again. Going up and down the aisle in search of something new. Lost in thought about prices and food when I found my first item, kebab. It looks so good I must get two. Excited from my new find it is a lot easier to find a complete meal. Chicken sate salad in aisle three and tea and exotic fruit from aisle five finishes off the day with a bang. It is time to pay and I don’t even care because $15.28 later I am finally satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment