Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ex 3.9 Komal receipt # 2

Narrative 1:
Oops I did grocery without writing down list that what I needed to buy for mom and dad coming up. I was so tired of school and job. I didnot had time to look for things first and shop so whatever I saw at first sight, I just grabbed it on my way back from work. Actually I had time but I was so lazy to do so.... ahhhhhhhh so now let me check the receipt and see how I have done hmmmmm well i didnot do that bad, orange juice or pear juice can be served when they arrive, roasted chicken is good to serve along with soup and crisps, cake is also there to be served after food. Beer and coke I can serve with food. I didnot do that bad actually. Thank God I donot need to go out again in cold.


Narrative 2:
Oh its been tiring day and I need to buy grocery as few things like milk etc are finished. I think as soon as I reach home, I should beg my dearest hubby to do it for me and take the little one along with him. I am sure he is gonna take more than an hour to look and shop. I can relax in that time. Great idea!

Picture taken from theinsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment