Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Katie's Reciept

Fletcher stop meowing. FLETCHER STOP MEOWING. How did i manage to eat that entire box of crisps? Ugh, it smells. Better change fletcher's litter box. Shit, out of cat litter. SHIT. Out of garbage bags. Guess i'm headed to the store. FLETCHER STOP MEOWING. Fuck it's cold. Turn left. WHY WON'T THIS WANKER TURN LEFT. I hate driving in parking lots. Don't hit my car with your trolly. DON'T YOU HIT MY CAR WITH YOUR TROLLY. Am I too angry? Mini Coconut? Sure. Buy Coconut. Fletcher needs dry food. Buy dry cat food. 2,25£? Fuckin' eh. Shit my hair never stays. Why do they put mirrors in grocery stores? Buy hairspray. Cat needs milk. Cat needs food. Cat needs food. Do I over feed my cat? I need a cigarette. Shit, out of cigarettes. Buy cigarettes. God I shouldn't smoke so much. Fuck it. Buy chocolate bar. Ritter is good, yeah? Candy&cremes as well. Must go to gym. Fuck I need garbage bags. Buy garbage bags. Shit, do I curse too much? Not very lady-like I suppose. No wonder Jonathan left. He's cute. But a grocery clerk. A GROCERY CLERK?! What is the matter with me?! Maybe my mother is right. Maybe I will be single and alone forever. With flat hair. And a fat cat. Call Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment