Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Love/Hate by Garrett Tonge

My Love…






My MacBook is my true love, It the prefect size, the keys light up for me when it’s dark. If I leave it on my lap it works as a heater making it even more sustainable. We laugh at funny youtube videos and creep on facebook together. There are no constraints to this perfect beast, its 250 gigs of power. When you type the keys it’s clicking almost purrs for you. It provides me with 15 inches of love.



My Hate…








My hate is for my PC
Cause its not meant for me
It rattles a lot,
The craftsman ship is shot
How can I beam with glee?

The screen is way to old
And its just to big I’m told
But it’s the first thing I got
After the 12 years I was taught
I think this thing has mold

I Hate my PC

No comments:

Post a Comment