Monday, January 26, 2009

Exercise 4, Andrea R



Love:

An object that I love is the Sony DSC- W30. I think the interface of this object is pretty good. The mapping is define and easy to follow. There are not too many buttons on this camera which makes it even better. The different features of it can be observe in the wheel located at the top right of the back. I like the fact that the screen is a moderate size, not to big not to small. The camera is not too thin like my moto razr (which always slips when you open it) it is the perfect size and weight. Even though I have a better resolution camera, I still carry this one around because it is just perfect. You don’t actually need a manual to learn how to work it. Since the DSC- W30 gives you all the feedback you need to go around it.


Hate:

The one object I can’t stand and I hate with all my heart (seriously I do) is my printer: Brother MFC-420CN. It does not give you a good feedback to actually make it work. Every time it is turn on, it takes between 5- 10 mins to “clean.” In addition, its mapping does not help the user (me) at all. Moreover, the printer does not print if one of the inks is low to less than half; so it becomes pretty expensive. It does not print in B&W if it doesn’t have all colour ink complete and running. I once called Brother to ask the reason why this printer isn’t user-friendly, and why is the deal with the inks. The answer they gave me was that if I don’t like it, I could buy another printer.I will never buy any product from brother. Also, the inks are just not labelled, so you don’t know how to put it, because it fits both ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment