Monday, March 30, 2009

JUST IN CASE PEOPLE ARE NOT READING COMMENTS

On the topic of
"ANY NEWS ON THE RIBBONS??"
Claudia said...

"I have not bought them yet because I keep asking people to change one of the red colours on the buttons, they both look the same. This will confuse people when playing.
I also asked how many of each kind of buttons we are ordering.
I NEED this information before i can purchase ribbons for the project
....some one please get back to me"


Katie Gale said...

"We just posted the button information. The colours you'll need are as follows: Light Blue, Red, Purple, Green, And silver/white (whichever is easier to get)

Also to clarify, the button group will help with the assemblage of the pins and ribbons but we're under the impression that you're responsible for the design and delivery of the ribbons to class on wed, correct?"

No comments:

Post a Comment